Google+ Adventures with Baby Boo Bear: 10 Month: Mommy Must Haves

Sunday, October 6, 2013

10 Month: Mommy Must Haves

Since I wasn't blogging as a brand new Mom I didn't get a chance to write about New Mom Must Haves (don't worry - someday I will).

Instead here are my current must haves....not necessarily related to being a Mom at all!  Just stuff I love!

There won't be a ton of pictures because a lot of my must haves are random things!

1.  PSL. 
Yes, this is my #1 current must have.  No, I do not think that is sad.  In case you aren't familiar with the lingo...Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.

2. Comfy, black capris.

I'm obsessed with these this fall!  They are the perfect transition from shorts to pants (okay...let's be honest...yoga pants).  Plus they always feel comfy in my post-baby body.

I am obsessed with a few pairs I got from Joe Fresh.  Although I got a hole in the butt during Tough Mudder of my fav pair so I'm on the hunt to replace them!

3.  Infinity Scarf

I love, love, LOVE scarves.  My newest favorite is the infinity scarf!  I ordered some from Etsy and started making my own which I think are even cuter...of course.


4. Anointment Lip Balms

Great flavour and all natural!  Perfect for protecting my lips this fall!

5. Headbands

I'm growing out my bangs.  I always have a headband on these days!!  Plus keeps my hair out of Emmett's mouth.

6. 31 Bags.

My newest obsession!.  I'm currently using the Metro bag every...single...day in lieu of a diaper bag.  I'm also loving the utility totes!  I love every product I've ordered from them!  The list of products I still want just keeps growing. 

Those who were familiar with my Coach obsession can only imagine what this means.

7. Slip on shoes.

Because some times I just don't have a hand to put on a shoe!

8.  A & A Dream Blanket

Yes...I steal this from Emmett....I want my own

9.  Bath & Body Works 3 wick candles

You need the new fall scents.  I love burning them and curling up with a good book!

10.  Mason Jar Glasses with Straw

You need this!!  I drink at least 3 a day to make sure I'm getting enough fluids.  Something that is to easy to forgot with an active kiddo!


No comments:

Post a Comment