Google+ Adventures with Baby Boo Bear: Tushie Talk Tuesday: Fell off the Wagon

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tushie Talk Tuesday: Fell off the Wagon

I epically failed at my goal of "disposable free by September".  In fact....I don't think I did more than 2 or 3 loads of cloth during the entire month.

I confess...I spent more time purchasing soaps, swaddling blankets and organic toys at our fav CD shop than diapering supplies.

So what happened?  Simple.  LIFE happened!

We were so busy that the convenience of disposables won over the past month.  Am I upset, discouraged?  Of course not! 

I am committed to jumping back on the fluff wagon as of yesterday and starting fresh....with some freshly washed clothies of course!

Do you guilt yourself when you fall off the "fluff" wagon?

No comments:

Post a Comment