Google+ Adventures with Baby Boo Bear: Welcome Fall!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Welcome Fall!

Oh hi there readers....waves sheepishly....

I have been the worst blogger lately!  Most people have crazy, hectic summer schedules but not us!  Fall = chaos for the Columbus family!

Since my last post we have done the following:

Apple Picking
One last trip to the berry farm
Weekend away at a cold, wet Girl Guide camp (well me...not the boys)
Craig & I completed Tough Mudder Toronto

Modelling Mommy's coveted orange headband.
 

I thought about overloading this post with pictures to recap but decided I'd rather apologize, beg for forgiveness about my absences and spend the time writing next weeks posts (which WILL have lots of pictures). 

Until then I leave you with cuteness overload (all unedited...deal with it)....

Little handsome at the apple farm!

First family photo for a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment