Google+ Adventures with Baby Boo Bear: 7 Product Must Haves: 7 Month Old

Friday, July 5, 2013

7 Product Must Haves: 7 Month Old

Seriously, where has the time GONE!?  Baby Boo is seven months old today, SEVEN! 

Today I thought I'd do a list of products I use on or for Emmett on a daily basis.  7 of them for his 7 month birthday!

1.  Anointment Baby Calendula soap.

I love this handcrafted, organic, natural soap.  It is unscented but I swear it has a nice light, fresh smell (or maybe Emmett just smells nice).  It leaves his skin so soft and I think he prefers the feeling of the bar of soap than a rough wash cloth!



2. Anointment Baby Balm.

Emmett is prone to diaper rash so a good, CD safe cream is a MUST for us.  I recently discovered this gem and will be using it until all future babies are out of CD!  I love that it is natural and zinc free!

3. Munckin Fresh Food Feeder

These are a great tool to help Emmett learn to bring food to his mouth and experience flavours outside of purees without the fear of choking!  I also throw these into the freezer for a popsicle type snack of fresh fruit for the hot, hot days we have been having lately! 

The only thing I don't like about these is the mesh gets very grimy after a few uses.  I have heard that there is a silicone version available so I think I will be looking into that!

4. Flip Stay Dry Cloth Diaper Inserts

These are a great option for CD on the go!  I just grab the inserts and a back up cover (just in case) and chuck them into a wet bag!  Much less bulk than carrying 5 or 6 AIO around!

5. Bummis Reusable swim diapers

Emmett LOVES the water and swimming!  We are at a pool or beach at least once a week!  Once the cities splash pad opens (any day now hopefully) we will be more often!  I love these swim diapers!  They get a much better, closer fit than disposables.  I paid a few dollars more than a package of twelve disposables for one diaper. 

I like knowing what is against my babies skin.  I always wonder what chemicals are added to swim diapers to keep them from bloating in the water!



6.  Small baby books.



Yes, I know that Emmett can't read.  I'm not sure he even likes looking at the pictures.  I can assure you though that Emmett LOVES to eat a good book. 

7. Aleva Naturals Tooth N Gum wipes

I love these guys!  They are a wipe made with plant based ingredients designed to clean babies teeth and gums!  Emmett isn't old enough for toothpaste yet but has his two front lower pearly whites!  We use these kind of like a toothbrush and toothpaste to teach him good oral hygiene habits!

There you have it!  My top 7 at 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment