Google+ Adventures with Baby Boo Bear: Even MORE fluff mail is coming my way!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Even MORE fluff mail is coming my way!

I don't want to make this blog entirely  about cloth diapers but I am so excited I just couldn't wait until Tuesday to share!

I say it all the time but I truly do have too many cloth diapers!! 

And now...I have 3 more on the way! 

In pursuit of a diaper that would stand up to Emmett's 10-12 hour, heavy wetting nights I ended up here. 

My initial attraction was to the Charcoal Bamboo cloth diaper.  These little babies are supposed to offer mammoth sized protection overnight! 

Next, I feel in love with this print...of course Emmett had to have one!


Photo: lilhelper.ca

Thirdly, these guys are fricken funny!!  Their wicked sense of humour is plastered all over their site!  We all need a chuckle when dealing with poop! 

They are local to me, well close enough.  I love me a good local diaper!

Finally, and this was the clincher.   For every 3 diapers purchased at the end of the month they will donate 1 diaper to a family in need.  They also hold themselves accountable in their blog.  Amazing.  Best reason to shop there!

Now...I sit and wait for my dipes to show up so I can review, review, review!

No comments:

Post a Comment